Sunday, January 22, 2012

AFC Championship


It is Sunday during football season so lets see, what will I be talking about?

  Today we are playing for the AFC Championship title.
The New England Patriots vs. The Baltimore Ravens

The only day of the week you can snack with abandon while watching the games.

My mom sent the baby a box of clothes for her Birthday. I am so glad she added this new sweatshirt for her. The baby has been carrying it around like her blankie all week, much to her father's chagrin. She loves the patriots too. She better be wearing her new sweatshirt today. I am superstitious like that.


I was in enemy territory all of last week while visiting my daughter. It was pretty comical watching their perspective of the game on the news every day. I usually only get to see ours. I am not lying when I say it made me mad. The old sea hag who said "Tom Brady needs to take off his skirt and get hit like a real quarterback" made me the maddest. I wanted to come home and hear how we are the greatest.

Bear with me, I will only have one more post about football when we are in the Superbowl. This is the last game before the Superbowl. A very important game. I am excited to watch but sad it will be over.

GO PATRIOTS!!!



 The Ravens after the game

No comments:

Post a Comment