Saturday, January 14, 2012

Superbowl here we come!!!



I am dedicating today's post to my boys. The New England Patriots. I LOVE THE PATRIOTS!!!
We are in the playoffs tonight against the Broncos. For those of you who don't know the Broncos, if I said Tim Tebow would you know who I was talking about? The Patriots spanked them a few weeks ago so I am hoping that tonight they will do the same.
I am off to visit my daughter today and I will be able to watch the game on TV for a change when i am visiting her instead of the computer. It is a national game. I am sure I will be banished to my daughters room but that's OK. If the game wasn't national I would not have left to visit her until tomorrow. That's how much I love my football.
I will be bringing my Patriots gear and I hope my daughter has my granddaughter in the Patriots cheer leading outfit I bought her when they pick me up from the airport!


This was the first outfit I bought for her
As soon as she was born, her Mimi made sure she was a Patriots fan. Even though we were not in the Superbowl last year, I made sure she was dressed appropriately for the game. Isn't she the cutest? I cant wait to see her this afternoon.


Here she is in all of her cuteness. As soon as she outgrows her Patriots gear she will be getting something new.  Did I mention her dad gives me a hard time because he is from NY?

Its our year!

GO PATRIOTS!!!!

2 comments: