Monday, February 13, 2012

Monday get your blog out there link up 2/13

I am linking up with Neely


Boob Tube Babble
and Ashley

Join in for another fun link up!


Hi all! My name is Laura. I am a mom of three young adult children. I became a grandmother to the worlds cutest baby last year. Even though I am an "almost" empty nester, I still consider myself a stay at home mom. I work one day a week at my friends spa. I have been in the beauty industry for as long as I can remember and I like to keep my hand in it. I have been married for 26 years. That is over half of my life.

That's me way in the back



I am a clean freak. I cannot leave the house with unmade beds, laundry in the washer or dryer, or dishes in the sink. OCD much?

 I am a compulsive shopper when bored.

I love my beauty products. I am a beauty product  junkie.

Happy hour is usually my favorite time of day.


I love to read. I am currently reading Stephen King's "The Dome" I love the way he spins a story. I hate when he ruins it with a stupid monster at the end. I am hoping this book doesn't end that way.

I cannot function without my coffee.

I love sweets.

I could live on just eating vegetables. I love them.

I love music.

I love to sing. When I was a kid, I was always in chorus. They picked five kids from each school that would be participating in an all city chorus. I was one of them.

My class superlative was "class flirt"

I am always in bed early.

I do not like to just "fit" in. I like to buck the system.

My dream is to someday live in another country for at least a year. Italy or Greece perhaps?

I am not like a regular mom, "I'm a cool mom"

Me and my middle child

I started blogging to write my stories down. The memory isn't what it used to be. I am really enjoying it. I did a few guest blogs on my daughters blog and I was hooked.
Here are the blogs that got me started.

My Daughter's First Recital
The Myth That Boys Are Easier Than Girls Is WRONG
Snowball Was The Best Dog Ever

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog! My mom is a product junkie and has taught me that some good product investments are way better than makeup and injections. I love that you're the same way! I'd love to see a post on your favorite products sometime.

    Lilly
    pancakesandbeetjuice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lilly!Your mom is right! That is a great idea for a post. I may just work on that.

      Delete