Friday, February 10, 2012

The Nail Files 2/10

The Nail Files

I am linking up with Tara and Vicki for the Nail Files finally! I have wanted to do this link up from the first time I saw it, seeing that nails was once my profession.
 I have finally done a color instead of my typical french manicure. Thank you Tara and Vicki for making me break out of my rut. You gave me incentive to actually use color! I do have one problem though, I got a pedicure in the same color as my nails. I will not be able to change my nail color without changing my toe color even if nobody see's them. I am weird like that. Does this mean every week I will have to do mani/pedi? Twist my arm.

I did Russian Navy by OPI, an oldie but goodie (just like me).
It looks more purple than navy.

Russian navy

A sneak peak at OPI's newest Holland collection, if you have not seen it yet.




22 comments:

  1. Ah, Russian Navy. It doesn't get much better ;). Thanks for the sneak peek! I love the look of the green one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I like the greens too. I have been seeing a lot of green for spring colors.

      Delete
  2. I love how long your nails are :)

    <3-Cami from First Day of My Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man.. My nails never look that good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I can't take the credit, I had them done.

      Delete
  4. Love that color, so pretty!! And your nails ares SO long! Mine get weak when I try to grow them out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Have you ever seen vitamins for hair, skin and nails? Maybe you could try that?

      Delete
  5. pretty! i am a dark purple fanatic :)

    opi has some great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shut your mouth! This is one of my favorite nail polishes I own!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad I rediscovered it! Havent had it on in years!

      Delete
  7. Russian Navy is a classic! And you have lovely nails :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. oohh!! i LOVE that color! so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooo I like it because it almost looks black, but I can still see the color! And I agree, more purple than navy. Love!

    ReplyDelete